ShirdiDarshan with Ajanta Ellora
|03 Nights / 04 Days||1NShirdi – 2N Aurangabad|
- Visit to Sai-Baba Temple, ShaniShingnapur&GrishneshwarJyotirlinga
- Visit World heritage Sites – Ajanta and Ellora caves
- Airport transfers and sightseeing tours by private vehicle
- Start and End in Aurangabad
Day 01 Arrival in Aurangabad | Drive from Aurangabad to Shirdi (110 km/approx. 3 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Aurangabad and drive to Shirdi, enroute visit Shanishignapur Temple – Popular temple dedicated to Lord Shani (Saturn God). Upon arrival in Shirdi, check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in Shirdi Hotel.
Day 02 SaiDarshan (Temple Visit) | Drive back to Aurangabad
Pay obeisance in Sai Baba Temple, along with morning Aarti. After Darshan, return to hotel for breakfast. Continue your journey towardsAurangabad and enroute visit GrishneshwarJyotirlinga – believed as the Last or 12th (twelfth) Jyotirlinga on the earth. After reaching Aurangabad, check-in at hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 Visit Ajanta Caves (95 kms/ approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy your visit to Ajanta caves – UNESCO World Heritage Site, exemplifying finest Indian Art, particularly Buddhist painting from Jataka tales.Most of the paintings in Ajanta are right from 2nd century BC-AD and some of them about the fifth century AD.Return to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04Visit to Ellora | Departurefrom Aurangabad (30 kms/ approx. 1 hours)
After breakfast, visit Ellora Caves- another World heritage Site, popular for magnificent cave temple suggesting Indian rock-cut architecture, with huge sculptural reliefs heightening the overall symbolism of the temple as cosmic mountain and as the home of Shiva.Later, you will be transferred to Aurangabadairport/railway station for your onward journey back Home.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Shirdi||1||St Laurn Meditation &Spa||Daiwik Hotel||Sterling Resort||Breakfast|
|Aurangabad||2||Welcom Hotel Rama International||Lemon Tree Hotel||Keys The Aures||Breakfast|
|PACKAGE COST IN INR||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||21819||19236||18247|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||17925||15342||14353|
|Cost for Extra Adult / Child with Bed (Hotel cost only)||7550||5478||4593|
|Cost for Child without Bed (Hotel cost only)||7220||4158||4329|
SUPPLEMENTS APPLICABLE FOR THE BELOW DATES/DAYS AND BELOW MENTIONED HOTEL (PER PERSON / PER NIGHT) IN INR
|Category||Hotel||DATES/ DAYS||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|A||St Laurn Meditation & Spa – Shirdi||Friday, Saturday & Sunday||600||300||200||300|
|C||Daiwik Hotel – Shirdi||16th Dec – 20th Dec’19 and 06th Jan to 09th Jan’20||360||180||120||180|
• 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
• Assistance at the airport.
• Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
• Drivers allowances, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
• Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
• Air tickets and airport taxes.
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
MONUMENTS CLOSED ON
Aurangabad – Ajanta is closed on Monday
Aurangabad – Ellora is closed on Tuesday
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions
and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking