Wonders of Nepal
|06 Nights / 07 Days||2N Kathmandu – 1N Pokhra – 2N Chitwan – 1N Kathmandu|
- Visit in Kathmandu, visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Durbar Square&Swayambhunath Stupa
- Cable car ride to Manakamana temple& Boating in Phewa Lake
- Popular Lakes of Pokhra – Phewa, Begnas and Rupa
- Sightseeing in Pokhra
- Chitwan National Park and Elephant Safari
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Kathmandu
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu
Meet our representative upon arrival in Kathmandu- an exotic and fascinating showcase of a very rich culture, art and tradition. The valley, roughly an oval bowl, is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing in Kathmandu
After breakfast, explore Kathmandu today- visit Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath temple and Durbar Square. Also visit Swayambhunath Stupa, the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. In evening, visit Thamel & Garden of Dreams. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03 Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 kms / approx.6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara and enroute enjoy a cable car ride to Manakamana temple. Pokhara is known for its lovely lakes Phewa, Begnas and Rupa, which have their source in the glacial Annapurna Range of the Himalayas. Today visit Sarangkot, Davi’s waterfall, the old Bazaar and Bindyabasini Temple. Later, enjoy boat ride on Phewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 04 Pokhara – Chitwan (160 kms / approx.5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed for half day visit of Sarangkote hill. Sarangkot is the small hilltop which is famous for its breath taking view of sunrise rest & panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks. Later, drive to Chitwan- meaning ‘Heart of the Jungle’, is one of the premier drawcards in Nepal. The World Heritage–listed reserve protects over 932 sq. km of forests, marshland and rippling grassland, and is home to sizeable populations of wildlife. On arrival check-in at your hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight in Chitwan.
Day 05 Chitwan
Today after breakfast, start with elephant safari, which provides an opportunity to get a close view of the endangered one-horned rhinoceros. You may also get a glimpse of the elusive Bengal tiger. Later, hop into a wooden canoe for a tour of the Rapti River, where the Gharial crocodiles sunbathe on the shores. Rest of the day will be free for leisure or enjoying jungle activities such as nature walk. Overnight in Chitwan.
Day 06 Chitwan –Kathmandu (187 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Kathmandu. Spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 07 Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu airport for return flight back home.End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Kathmandu||3||Hotel Radisson||Hotel Shangri- La||Hotel Grand||Breakfast|
|Pokhra||1||Temple Tree Resort||Mount Kailash Resort||Hotel Lake Paradise||Breakfast|
|Chitwan||2||Jungle Villa Resort||Jungle Villa Resort||Green Mansion Jungle Resort||All Meals|
|PACKAGE COST IN INR||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 1 Pax Travelling||110946||104181||89162|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||60885||57637||49790|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||57637||53984||46002|
|Cost for Extra Adult / Child with Bed||54796||52767||46002|
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Airport transfers on private basis with our representative
• Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan/Kathmandu private surface transfer with our chauffer
•Sightseeing tours as per the program on private basis with the services of local English speaking guide
• Regular jungle activities in Chitwan with service of a local English speaking naturalist
• Jungle entry fees
•One hour boat ride on Phewa Lake in Pokhara
• Applicable entrance fee, entrance to Garden of Dreams & Manakamana cable car ticket
• Any international airfares
•Meals (except in Chitwan)
• Nepal visa fee (for foreign nationals)
• Expenses of personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Accompanying English speaking guide throughout the tour (shown separately)
• Any services except mentioned in included section
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions
and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking