04 NIGHTS 05 DAYS
DAY 01: KOCHI – DUBAI
Salaam Dubai!!!! Get Steady for your most exciting trip to Dubai.
Arrival and check into the hotel. In the evening enjoy your dinner at Dhow Cruise with distinctive experience. On this day you Spree into your exciting tour of Middle East as you catch your flight to Dubai. Arrive Dubai where you will be meeting our representative and check into hotel. Day is free to rejuvenate yourself.
In the evening (approx 1900 Hours) what could be more romantic than a dinner on a dhow cruise as it glides silently along the Dubai Creek by moonlight. While you cruise aboard it offers on intriguingly different view of the amazing city – old town, Sheikh Saeed’s house, birthplace of Sheikh Saeed, Heritage village, golf club, parks and well as the famous modern skyscrapers of the city in the spectacular night lights & on the Cruise you can enjoy delicious buffet Indian dinner.
DAY 02: CITY TOUR + BURJ KHALIFAH
In the morning after your breakfast, you proceed for your half day city tour (approx 0930 Hours). The city is full of picturesque landmark and is believed to be the best city in terms of architectural excellence.
The tour begins with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice& Gold Souks.
Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel – Burj Al Arab
Visit – Tallest Building in the whole world – Burj Khalifa (OUTSIDE VIEW ONLY).
Entrance – 17.30 Hrs – Entrance to Tallest Iconic Tower in the World – The Burj Khalifa. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world-class destination and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai, Dubai’s new urban masterpiece. The world’s tallest building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment options. 21.00 hrs – Back to the Hotel.
DAY 03: DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ
Today, morning is free after breakfast. In the afternoon (approx 1530 Hours), we take you on a Desert Safari tour. No visit to Dubai would be complete without a trip into the desert. Desert Safari tour includes an exciting safari by a 4-Wheel Drive over desert dunes. As the sun descends into the horizon, take sunset photographs, while standing on top of the fading desert dunes. At the Camp, you can also get dressed for the occasion by wearing traditional Bedouin male or female garments and also have Henna (temporary tattoo) decorate your hands, legs and feet and enjoy the smoke flavored Sheesha. Enjoy a scintillating belly dance performance and have a delicious veg / non-veg barbeque dinner.
DAY 04: DAY FOR LEISURE
After your breakfast rest of the day leisure at your own.
DAY 05: DUBAI – KOCHI
Au Revoir! On this day after your breakfast day is free to shop around the city for a full day and later depart for your flight to Kochi with the enthralling memories of your trip by Club Travalet.
- Accommodation in Citymax Bur Dubai- Standard room / Jacob Garden Hotel- Deluxe room
- Daily Breakfast.
- Half-Day Dubai city tour with a guide.
- Dhow Cruise Creek with an international buffet dinner.
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner ( Tanura dance, Horse dance, Fire dance ) – Except Friday.
- Burj Khalifa [email protected] floor with off peak hours & transfer + Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo ticket (with Burj khalifa)
- Ain Dubai View (Off Peak Hours) ticket and transfer
- Meet & Greet at airport.
- Return airport transfers.
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis.
- All hotel taxes excluding Tourism Dirham /Events/Exhibitions/ Festivals.
- VAT Included.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Any other services not mentioned under inclusions
COSTING PER PERSON
OPTION – 01
- INR 29,500 PER PERSON
OPTION – 02
- INR 32,000 PER PERSON
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Standard Check-In: 1500 hrs. & Checkout: 1200 hrs.
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability unless booked and confirmed in advance.
- Delay in processing payment beyond stipulated time limit will result in rooms not available /auto released/ rate change.
- Depending on each hotel policy, there could be mandatory – refundable – deposits at the time of check-in at the hotel. These deposits will differ from hotel to hotel and guests should be aware about such deposits and should deposit the same directly at the reception at the time of check-in (this can be a cash deposit or a credit card block) and the hotel will refund the same at the time of check out.”
- Issuance of visa will be subject to approval from immigration however once visa is applied charges will be applicable and NO refund will be granted.
- In case of overstay – Travel agent will be held accountable to settle the fine imposed by immigration which is AED 100.00 Per day (Subject to revision from immigration).
- Once visas are handed over kindly do double check all the details, if any discrepancy found bring to our notice within 48 hrs., any claim raised beyond this stipulated time will be treated null and void.
- It is recommended from our side to book and confirm land / Hotel package only after issuance of visas.
- The above offered quote is valid only for this booking.
- Only inclusions mentioned above, upon confirmation of the booking day-wise itinerary, will be designed given based on availability and cost taken into consideration. Any deviation from suggested itinerary will attract additional cost.
- Any change in the number of passengers will lead to a revision of the quote.
- Vehicle used in the above quote is based on all guests arriving/ departing together in the same flight. In case additional transfers are required, same will be arranged at an additional cost.
- Kindly note this is just an offer quote and currently no services are being held for this booking
1) Before 60 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 10% of the amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
2) Before 59 to 30 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 20%of the amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
3) Before 29 to 15 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25% of the amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
4) Before 14 to 08 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50% of the amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
5) Less than 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund)
IN CASE : If you travel to any hill station, if there is any natural calamity like landslides, Heavy Snowfalls, Road Blockage, political disturbances (strikes) & if your trip is cancel , in that case, there is no refund policy will be applicable
VALIDITY IS APPLICABLE